Bachelor of Geography Information Science
BACHELOR OF GEOGRAPHY INFORMATION SCIENCE
Bachelor of Geography Information Science is directed to specialize in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Rooted in geography, GIS is able to integrate many types of geographic data or also called geospatial data.
Small, Medium and Large Scale Mapping, Underground Mapping, 3D City Modeling, Bathymetric Survey, Trial Laser Scanning serta Oil, Gas, and Mining Application.
Study Program Compulsory Courses
- Introduction To GIS Tools, Techniques, Cartography and Geovisualisation.
- UAV Remote Sensing, Monitoring, and Mapping.
Advanced Spatial Analysis and Programming
- Current Applications of GIS
Study Program Elective Courses
- Geospatial Technology Information
- Spatial Data Mining
- Tourism Geography
- Regional Economic Geography
- Project Management
- Spatial and Spatial Planning
- Village Planning
Total credit 144